Teltrack helps to ensure that organisations and individuals keep track of their vehicles and improve efficiencies in fleet management.
At the launch of Teltrack, Information Communication Technology, Postal and Courier Services Minister Honourable Dr Jenfan Muswere applauded TelOne for being innovative and contributing towards the realisation of Vision 2030.
“It is products like TelTrack that respond directly to the call for a digital Zimbabwe, which is a key priority under Government’s Vision 2030,” Dr Muswere said.
TelTrack Fact File
TelTrack, is a vehicle tracking and monitoring solution that enables organisations or individuals to have sight of and be able to improve their fleets and driver efficiencies by curbing theft and abuse of resources. They can have sight of who drove the vehicle, when and where the vehicle went and how the vehicle was driven.
TelTrack offers the following service to the client:
- Geo-fencing (Know where your assets are at all times) Predictive Maintenance
- Driver behaviour, e.g., Harsh breaking, sharp turning, etc. Planned Maintenance
- Ability to recover vehicles stolen or from former employees Track and trace
- Fuel Management & Fraud Management Analytics and reporting
- Profitability and Cost Management Fleet Lifecycle management
Benefits of using TelTrack
- Reduction in unauthorized route deviations,
- Risky driver behaviour
- Fuel Leakage through theft or inefficient routing.
- The optimisation of both fleet and human resources.
- Allow for effective deployment and timely re-deployment of the assets to needy areas
Through TelTrack TelOne partnered with Sanctuary Insurance for the provision of Telematics Insurance to the Zimbabwean market through a product named “TrekSure”. The project sees TelOne becoming an authorised distributor of Telematics insurance to vehicle owners around the country under a distributorship arrangement.