POST B: PLANNING ENGINEER ACCESS NETWORK/INTERNET and DATA/TRANSMISSION /SWITCHING
The incumbents will be responsible to the respective Network Planning and Development Principal Engineer.
- Planning and developing a modern Access Network/Transmission/Internet and Data/Switching network to meet Tel•One’s strategic focus towards meeting customer needs.
- Managing installations, commissioning of network systems in the appropriate applicable technology.
- Project Management including preparing and updating technical specifications, status reports as required.
- Monitor operational performance of installed equipment during trial or warranty period and recommend appropriate courses of action and, providing appropriate technical support for the systems that are in the network.
- To participate in contract negotiations with suppliers.
- To coordinate all Tel•One frequency spectrum requirements with Potraz.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Telecoms/Electronic/ Computer Engineering.
- Plus 2 years post qualification training / experience in telecommunications.