As TelOne Dominates the Digital Space with the unveiling of new interactive Website, Mobile Application
Client Experience is the new battleground for winning customers hence businesses have embraced strategies that differentiate them from direct and indirect competition. To augment the current online payment platforms TelOne has moved to develop a new, refreshed and revamped website and mobile application that speak to the market and is in sync with the new identity and transformation that the company is currently undergoing.
TelOne new look website homepage
The new website and mobile application are client-centric where the layout allows visitors to easily navigate and have a conversation with TelOne without a hassle. The online touch points will enhance customer experience as they offer Real-Time, On-demand, All Online, D.I.Y and direct interface with TelOne via TelOne’s social networks and Live Chat. “The website and mobile app is an indication of how TelOne is continuously innovating to bring convenience and enhance customer experience. We have made it our mission to show how we can leverage on the new technology to improve the performance of the business”, said TelOne Managing Director, Mrs Chipo Mtasa at the media preview of the new website and mobile app.
Exciting features on the website and mobile application include:
• Self service portal which allows clients to conveniently purchase data bundles and pay for their telephone bill online from anywhere and at any time as well as purchase ZETDC electricity vouchers.
• Live Chat which enable clients to get direct interface and interaction with TelOne for enquiries and query resolution in real-time;
• TelOne shop and wifi hotspot locater which enahnces accessibility of TelOne products and services.
• Online Directory which allows our clients or any other person to access to invaluable critical contacts to ensure business continuity and social connections.
• Online Customer support – allows real time interaction with our support team through a live chat platform
• Online application – allows customers to apply for any of our services online
• Latest news on promotions and products as well as developments within the company and ICT sector.
The website is available on the same address www.telone.co.zw/ while one can download the mobile app on Google Play Store, Microsoft Store or Apple App Store. The app is a self-care app for android and apple devices.