TelOne expands payment platforms
Client Focus is one of our core values at TelOne. The company has undertaken various initiatives to move closer to our valued clients by opening new shops at major malls and at its Exchanges nationwide. TelOne has also brought more convenience to its customers by introducing online payment platforms TelPay and PayNow Topup, partnering with banks such as CBZ, ZB Banks and retail outlets like OK Zimbabwe for clients to pay for TelOne services while they do their banking and shopping respectively.
Online Payment platforms
Moving away from the past where all transaction had to be in the customer service shops, TelOne has diversified its payment platforms including customer touch points. Customers can now pay their bills and top-up their data online via www.telpay.co.zw
or www.paynow.co.zw. These platforms have come with a lot of convenience where customers can now top up their data from anywhere anytime of the day.
The customer interface on our broadband has also improved with customers now being able to track their usage as well as get a prompt when data is about to be finished TelOne has also introduced bundle notifications on all broadband accounts. Consumers get notified when they have reached 50% consumption of their data and when they finally exhaust their data bundle.
To register, broadband clients simply:
- Log on to http://selfservice.telone.co.zw/
- Click on the Get Notified button and enter the following details:
- TelOne Phone Number/Username.
- Mobile Number.
- Email Address.
- Then click on Sign Up, wait for a verification code and head back to http://selfservice.telone.co.zw/
- Click again on the Get Notified button.
- Click the lower left button ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE NOTIFICATION.
- Enter TelOne Phone Number/Username and Verification Code.
- Click on Apply and the client is all set to receive notifications.
TelOne Online Integrated Merchant platform
In line with Digital and Business Process Transformation, TelOne has unveiled another payment platform called TelOne Online Merchant Integration (TOMI). The platform distributes and allows online merchants to sell TelOne's products and services including broadband recharges (ADSL, FTTH, Wi-Fi), Bill Payments for all services and Prepaid electricity tokens.
The platform endeavours to streamline customer processes by improving convenience and reducing customer's operating costs through ability to pay for TelOne services Anywhere, Anytime, Anyhow.
How to access TOMI
Customers can access TOMI by simply visiting the Merchants in partnership with TelOne. The Merchants are using their own systems to distribute TelOne services. The following are active on the platform:
- BANKS(CBZ,FBC & ZB) -Internet Banking, Banking Hall and Mobile Banking
- NETCASH –Mobile App
- ZIMSWITCH SHARED SERVICES
- FN SOFTWARE
- MEIKLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
The merchants will then log on to the platform and access TelOne products and services with just a click of a button.